Fish Play

Friday 21 March 2014

Inspired by our visit to the deep and Little Mr's current obsession with the Octonauts I created a small invitation to play. It's certainly not one of my best and was cobbled together very quickly but little Mr spent ages playing away.

I made a quick deep blue sea with blue water, a plant intended or our fish tank, some flower heads, a couple of sea creature we purchased yesterday on our visit to the deep and some glitter for extra sparkle.


I turns out today Little Mr was not a fan of the glitter so we had to refill and get rid of the sparkles. I think it was more to do with his Octonauts toys getting covered in glitter.


I also made cut out some fish and let Little Mr work his magic. He created a two beautiful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read your comments, thank you if you are kind enough to add one. Ruth x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground