Our Easter Weekend

Monday 21 April 2014




We had a very busy but very lovely Easter. Our main focus was really little Mr's Birthday which fell on the Easter Saturday, however we still squeezed in some Easter activities and of course lots of scrummy chocolate.


An Easter Tree

I had been planning to get an Easter tree to hang decorations from but I just hadn't got around to it as I was far to busy planning for Little Mr's Birthday. luckily my Mum came to the rescue though and brought some twigs from her garden so we made our very own tree.


First we filled a pot with some stones to hold the branches in place. (turns out you actually need to put the stones in after the twigs, its much easier )


Little Mr got busy making some decorations for the tree.




Next we took the branches outside and sprayed them with a can of left over 'snow' from Christmas. It was not sure it would cover the branches very well but it did a lovely job.
A Sunday Lunch
On the Sunday we headed to my sister in laws house for lunch.


We had a lovely lunch and Little Mr played in the park opposite. He even had a cheeky bath to play with some of his new Birthday presents.
An Easter Breakfast

On Easter Monday we headed to my Mums for a superb Easter breakfast.



Easter Treats

Little Mr and Little Miss were spoilt and got lots of lovely treats from family.
An Egg Hunt
I had bought a great Kinder egg hunt set our Little's Easter basket so took it to my Mums to have an egg hunt in her huge garden.

I'm not sure Little Miss was too impressed.











We had a lovely weekend albeit very busy though we very rarely get a weekend to ourselves anyway so we are used to it now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to read your comments, thank you if you are kind enough to add one. Ruth x

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground